RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
* Merchandise ordered in error may be returned in original unopened packaging. No credit will be given for merchandise after 30 days of receipt.
* We guarantee all garments to be free from manufacturing flaw or defect prior to use. Due to government regulations, any EosShop garment that has been opened or worn for any length of time cannot be returned unless defective. Please call Customer Care at email@example.com immediately to report any defects.
* A Return Authorization (RA) must be obtained before goods may be returned. To obtain one, contact Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please have your order number available.
* All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
* Customers are responsible for costs associated with shipping products back to the Marena warehouse.
* Items must be returned within 10 working days from date of RA issuance.
* Credit will be issued based on the invoice amount for the value of the merchandise only, less any applicable restocking fees.
* Quality Inspections are performed within 10 business days of receiving a returned garment.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR GARMENT
1. Review the return policy above to ensure your garment is eligible for return.
2. Contact the Customer Care at or email@example.com to initiate a return request.
3. Once your RA number has been issued, return it for processing at the address provided with your RA number